Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kate gets her "Sherman Baby Buzz"






All 3 of our children were born with a lot of hair, and now all 3 have had their "Sherman Baby Buzz" from dad. Kate definitely had the most hair, but over the last couple of weeks it has started falling out and looking patchy. John has been bugging me to buzz it, and I was resistent because there was still so much on top. I finally gave in yesterday because I had to agree that it was really looking bad. Ben was very excited about helping with the haircut and even passed up playing with his new friends down the street to help. Kate sat in the highchair and did great! She looks so different, and it's taken me awhile to get used to it- she's still darling though. Her hair is very blond underneath. Here's some pictures of Kate's first haircut and her new buzz!!

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

Love the buzz! She looks so cute! So wish Brian would let me buzz the boys!