Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some of Ben's Recent Quotes (Rated PG)

A few of Ben's fun quotes that made us laugh, caution some are rated PG:

On the way home from John's softball game:
Mom- "Ben, check out the moon"
Ben- "Wow! It's full......I wonder what he ate!" "Why can't I see his mouth?"

Getting ready for school:
Ben got out 2 Q-tips and started cleaning his ears. Of course I freaked out that he was going to damage his eardrums so I helped him. I said, "Ben, your ears are really clean, there's hardly any wax." He responds, "That's cause I wax them all the time!"

Ben's song he made up in the bathtub:
"Head and shoulders, knees and penis (pronounced penus)"- Oh boys!

"Heidi, I'm going to kick you in your nut!"

"Heidi, knock it out!" I think he meant "Knock it off!" (it made me chuckle in the car because he was so serious)

On the way home from Wed. night church:
Mom- "Ben, did you sing tonight?"
Ben- "Nope, but the radio did!"

Hanging out with Grandpa Sherman while dad & mom went to dinner:
Ben- "Grandpa, can I have a knife?"
Gpa- "Ben, I don't think your dad & mom let you have knives."
Ben- "Yes, they do." (We actually don't)
Gpa- "Well Ben, you need to have more experience before you use sharp knives."
Ben- "I got experience with that last week."

1 comment:

sara said...

Jenell, I just came across your blog recently and I love it. This post in particular made my husband and I laugh pretty hard. Your kids are so cute.
Love,Sara (Milne) Monge