Thursday, February 12, 2009

Heidi's Current Phase.....wearing Ben's clothes!

This week Heidi likes to wear Ben's clothes, from head to toe. The past two days, she has had a full meltdown when I wouldn't let her leave the house in Ben's shorts and T-shirt. It is pretty funny because she goes into Ben's room fully clothed in her cute outfit and comes out fully clothed as a boy, including Ben's undies. Then she tells me, "I boy like Benny." It's amazing because she can get all her clothes off and new clothes on all by herself. Today I had to take a picture of her- I was cracking up because she had his shoes on the wrong feet and the shorts totally crooked. The worst part is that I have lots of extra laundry- she is so well trained to put her clothes in the hamper, and she does every time she changes!



Here's Heidi looking more feminine with a cute new haircut from TT.

No comments: