Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ben's Kindergarten Shots

Last month (I know it's been awhile since I blogged!) Ben had to go get his physical for Kindergarten including 5 shots!!! We talked about his appointment for a few days to prepare him and I told him that he could pick out a prize after his shots for being brave. And he was VERY brave. I think he actually cried more when I took the bandaids off the next day. Well, for his prize, he wanted a 100 foot tape measure from Home Depot. So after his appointment we went over to Home Depot to get his tape measure and to Honey Treat for Ben's favorite bubblegum ice cream. Our little guy is all ready for kindergarten!!!

On the way to the doctor's office- Oscar and softie came along for support

Waiting for the doctor

Ben's amazing 100 foot tape measure

The wounds

Grandma T. made this for Ben after his shots. She made one for Heidi too, but Heidi ate it before I could take a picture.

No comments: