Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bishop Farm Field Trip 2008

On Tuesday, Ben and I went up to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm for a field trip for his 4 year old preschool class. It was really nice to spend some one on one time with Ben. He is such a little man and he has so much to say and ask; it was nice to give him my full attention. He was very particular about the pumpkin he chose and we almost missed the hayride back! He picked a good one and found a cute little one "for his sisters". I really enjoyed spending the morning with him.
There were lots of BIG pumpkins this year!

Ben with his final choice and the little pumpkin for his sisters

Having fun on the hayride

Ben was very impressed with the giant pumpkins and informed me that he would need to use a chainsaw to carve those things!

At the pig races- ours came in last

Mom & Ben- can you tell he really wanted to take a picture with me?

No comments: